
Here's a description:
In each episode of Man vs. Wild Bear strands himself in popular wilderness destinations where tourists often find themselves lost or in danger. As he finds his way back to civilization, he demonstrates local survival techniques, including escaping quicksand in the Moab Desert, navigating dangerous jungle rivers in Costa Rica, crossing ravines in the Alps and surviving sharks off Hawaii.
It's crazy the kind of things he's done on this show, i'll list a few:
On the Alps episode he ate maggots off of a rotting goat carcass he found in an avalanche.

On the African Savannah episode, not only does he drink the water squeezed from elephant dung, but he also knaws the remaining meat off the carcass of a zebra.
On the Mount Kilauea episode in Hawaii he has to get across a lava field and his shoes keep catching on fire.

On the Rockies episode he free-climbs down a cliff, spears a rabbit, and tries to tame a wild horse.
Here are a few extra photos from episodes I haven't seen yet:


Anways, you get the gist of it, but we can't stop watching this show, just to see what predicament he'll get into next, and what insane things he'll have to do to survive. Oh, and Bear has a blog, check it out!
3 comments:
LOVE it! Kelly, I need to learn more about this show! All the miles we have run togehter and I haven't heard of this show? When is it on and what channel? It doesn't interfere with the Office or Grey's does it?
It plays twice on Friday night 9 PM and 11 PM, but I usually record it at watch it on Saturday, Channel 15, so yes, Grey's and the Office are safe, but they've just been re-runs lately anyway!
Okay, I saw this guy on some talk show. He's CRAZY! It's so weird that he has a little family and still does such wild things.
Post a Comment