Wednesday, November 28, 2007

best games

One thing I love about going home for Christmas is the chance to play games at home with the whole family. When I was a teenager, my mom would screen the guys I dated with a game of Scrabble...and the guys always won. We also learned to play books and runs from the Herrshers and have had a few dramatic games in our history (throwing cards, crying, leaving the room...and it was all me)

Here's a roundup of my favorite games:



And a few really old favorites:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my fam did the same thing!!! when sam came to my house for dinner for the first time we played scrabble ... good thing there's more to sam than his scrabble skills ... my little sister (who was about 6 at the time) was put on his "team" and i remember her whining, "i hate being on this team! we're losing!" love it.