SCRUBS
Carla to the Janitor: You've got to dole out your crazy in little pieces
30 ROCK
Jack: We are Lovers.
Liz: Oh, that word bums me out unless it’s between the words meat and pizza.
Liz: Wow, you must really have some serious feelings for her.
Jack: Ok, if I can’t say lovers you can’t say feelings.
Tracy: I spent two days making that movie for my homie and what did I get? A million dollars and yellow Bentley and nothing.
Kenneth: What’s your favorite pizza topping? Mine's plain. But I like others.
Oh, and my favorite from last week:
Liz: Frank, stop it!
Frank: I can't, I'm gay for Jamie
Liz: No, that's not a thing, you can't be gay for just one person...unless you're a lady...and meet Ellen
I don't know what I'm going to do if the writer's strike doesn't end soon, I don't think I can watch another office re-run!
1 comment:
Hey Jim & Kelly, We're glad to have found your blog! It was fun to meet up for dinner a few weeks ago. Have fun on your upcoming skiing trip! We'll have to get back together after the holidays.
- Mike and Erin
Post a Comment