Wednesday, September 17, 2008

save-the-date

My friend Diane is currently planning her wedding, and letting me live vicariously through her as I help her find ideas, inspiration, etc, for her wedding. Here are some of the save-the-date's I gathered. I would really love to start my own stationary/calligraphy shop one day...right now the full-time job gets in the way! clockwise from top left: bird and banner, wedding paper divas, hello lucky, float paperie, black pearl press

5 comments:

Sarah S said...

Kelly, that has been my dream for so long!! Someday we should make it happen (a stationery/calligraphy shop). I almost opened a scrapbooking store a few years ago w/ help from my old boss, but then chickened out b/c of the time and effort it would involve. I really just want to go to the New York stationery show each year... that would be so fun.

Nice to meet you, my name is Speed Bumpie said...

Thanks for mentioning us! We really appreciate it.

Rick from Wedding Paper Divas

Taryn said...

oh please do have a stationery store. i will buy everything! i love your style so much!

ps...i love shaved ice too. there is a pretty good place near gridley...ask brookie...i make her go with me every time she visits. so next summer if you guys are around to go boating we'll make a visit.

kell-bell said...

Taryn, I think I've been to a shaved ice stand up near Gridley...isn't that funny!! Jim and I were tubing at a river up there like 3 years ago and randomly stopped at a stand during our drive out.

Lisa said...

I absolutely love this site

http://snippetandink.blogspot.com/

all sorts of beautiful palettes and such for weddings.