Tuesday, October 21, 2008

holy hedgehogs!

I was poking around the internet last night, looking for pictures of funny animals (I've been thinking this should be Friday's theme). And I found these pictures of hedgehogs on bluelunarose's flicker site. Did you know if you have a garden in England, there's a very good chance you might have hedgehogs crawling around? All we had crawing around our garden in Phoenix were scorpions...and you don't want to happen upon one of those in the middle of the night! Baby hedgehogs are off-the-charts cute. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Sarah S said...

Those are so cute!! I'd like some hedgehogs in our garden...

Katie said...

Oh my gosh! Those are so cute! I want to hold one too! I wonder if they are soft or pokey. Also, in response to your last post. If you like that girl's voice, you might like my old High School buddy, Sheree Plett. You should chech her out. I like her "Yellow Dress" song. You can listen to her songs at http://www.myspace.com/shereeplettmusic

jamatukk said...

Kell:
I love them. You should of heard the kids when they saw the picture. Nathe said he found one on his mission in Estonia, and said they aren't too pokey. Love ya Britt

Hazel Myers said...

Thanks for writing this