Great acceptance speech and great concession speech by McCain, it was an exciting night. Oh and Jim was very upset that we cancelled out each other's vote, but he excited for Obama
Kelly, what possessed you? Did you succumb to peer pressure? Have you been taking drugs? Don't you know the older guys are wiser? Just kidding. Hope your guy turns out okay. I'll pray for him also.
7 comments:
me too!!
I'm glad! Hooray for Obama!
What a great day.
Wasn't his acceptance speech good? I do not agree with him, and I did not vote for him; but I'll pray and support our new president.
Great acceptance speech and great concession speech by McCain, it was an exciting night. Oh and Jim was very upset that we cancelled out each other's vote, but he excited for Obama
Kelly, what possessed you? Did you succumb to peer pressure? Have you been taking drugs? Don't you know the older guys are wiser? Just kidding. Hope your guy turns out okay. I'll pray for him also.
are you reading my blog now mom??
Post a Comment