Friday, June 25, 2010

wedding video

Love Stories- A Wedding in 7 Minutes from The Panic Room Videos on Vimeo.

We took a wedding video, and even though I hate watching video of myself, i'm glad we did it, it's nice to have the real feel of the day, because I remember so little of it! I can imagine that 20 years from now, when Tessa's grown up, she's sit and laugh at our goofy selves and comment on how young and skinny we used to be!

The video is from Pacing the Panic Room. I've loved and followed his blog since he did the 40 weeks series documenting his wife's pregnancy, when they chose the name Tessa for their daughter, I knew it was a cool enough name to deserve it's spot at the top of our list. I love all of his videos for so many reasons, the focus, the music, and the list goes on.

Anyway, this all made me more excited for Sara's wedding at the end of next month, can't wait to be together in Phoenix with the whole family sweating it out and celebrating!

No comments: