Tuesday, May 10, 2011


We had the most wonderful trip with good friends both old and new. We spent a week on a Caribbean Celebrity cruise without any kids! It was pure luxury, white sandy beaches each day, fine dining at night & tons of uninterrupted time to catch up and have fun with each other.
I was happy because I had just seen the menu and was getting ready to order about 10 courses!

5 comments:

Katie said...

You went on a cruise? Lucky. It looks gorgeous and so do you. Hope you had lots of fun!

Alice said...

JEEEEAAAAALLLLLLOOOOOOUUUUUUSSSSSSSS!

Michelle said...

How fun!!!! Where did you go? I just booked our cruise and I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures! You look gorgeous!

Train Gang said...

Antigua needs to pay you guys for that picture to use on all their brochures and vacay material. ITS THE PERFECT PICTURE! PERFECT COUPLE!

we miss you guys!

PRC said...

https://bit.ly/ZippoZipTokped