
the pottery-barn(where else?) seabury sofa. But no khaki for me...I want this color:

What do you think of an IVORY sofa? It'd be everyday chenille, so stain-resistant. But am I crazy? I've always wanted a white-ish sofa, as long as I can remember.
But wait there's more...the arm chair, which I think is the most perfect armchair i've ever seen.
On to the bedroom.

Slipcovered headboards seem like the ideal thing for someone who's always sitting in bed reading.
Next, a double-wide dresser so nobody's clothing get's mixed in with mine!

And finally, I've wanted this for 3 years, but I still don't think i'm going to get it...

The Savannah chair...a girl can only dream!
4 comments:
i love the white-ish couch! then you are limited in your decor...you can go buckwild with color :) your place will look so cute!
oops...i meant NOT limited!
kelly, I LOVE this. I was admiring it in the Pottery Barn magazine this month. I think it is so cute!!
Wait! You sold all your old furniture and didn't invite ME to the garage sale! Maybe next time. I want the slipcover headboard to read in bed, too!
Post a Comment