Tomorrow night we are going to see these guys, they are doing a concert at Northwestern and Jim and his friends waited in line early in the morning to get us tickets. Awwwhh yeah!
That is the funniest song!! Have fun tonight!
I can't stop laughing. oh my.
Oh my gosh! Business socks! We couldn't stop laughing. We hope you guys had a great time. Name of group??? -- Jon and Denise
Flight of the Conchords. They have a show on HBO now.
Last night when I went to bed I couldn't stop laughing. I drove Patrick NUTS.
Brady and I are sooo jealous. We love them!
No way!!!! I can't believe it... I am so slow. I wish I could have gone too! They are funny.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is the funniest song!! Have fun tonight!
I can't stop laughing. oh my.
Oh my gosh! Business socks! We couldn't stop laughing. We hope you guys had a great time. Name of group??? -- Jon and Denise
Flight of the Conchords. They have a show on HBO now.
Last night when I went to bed I couldn't stop laughing. I drove Patrick NUTS.
Brady and I are sooo jealous. We love them!
No way!!!! I can't believe it... I am so slow. I wish I could have gone too! They are funny.
Post a Comment