Thursday, June 12, 2008

if you want my bocce...


We have a Bocce ball league at work, and I don't mean to brag or anything...but our team, 'deboccery' is currently 3-1. I even almost bought this to practice over the weekend.

5 comments:

Beckie said...

oh how fun! Keenan got a set of these (or however you would call it) for his birthday a few years ago and we have never opened it, looked at it, because we don't know the first thing about it - I sense a get together soon!!

Katie said...

I love Bocce ball!! Way to dominate, you make me proud! Did you name the team, that's such a clever name.

Side of Jeffrey said...

WAIT! Do you know if there are any Lawn Bowling leagues in Chicago? I am a member of the NY Lawn Bowling Assoc and am going to miss it terribly.

kell-bell said...

Jaymoo, I don't know if there are any Lawn Bowling leagues here, but there must be...there's quite the italian population in Chicago. Either way, we could start our own league...I might just purchase a bocce set this summer.

Jonny Lee said...

We got a bocce set right before we saw your post! It was at WalMart, so its kind-of trucho (cheap), but it works. We don't know all the rules, so you will have to explain it to us. Liberty park, just 5 blocks away has 3 bocce courts, so we plan on playing a bit. When you guys are here for the 4th, we should play a couple games!