

I just read this post on design sponge about Lindsay Laricks, and I was so excited. She has her OWN shaved ice stand!! I love shaved ice and all frozen treats so much, but shaved ice is extra special, I went probably 10 times to my favorite stand on our honeymoon in Kauai. We even planned a hiking trip back there 3 years later...and deep down inside, I think I wanted to go back for more shaved ice. At one time Jim even looked on ebay for shaved ice machines (the good ones are very expensive). So Lindsay's pretty awesome in my book, for making her own traveling gourmet shaved ice stand.
3 comments:
Kelly, I will be your first customer if you open up a traveling gourmet shaved ice stand around here. That sounds DELISH!!
Where was your favorite shave ice place on Kauai? Justin and I are going there this week. We'd love to have a great shave ice place. Although we're very partial to Matsumoto's here on Oahu :). Love ya!
Lisa
I hear Matsumoto's is pretty good. The place we love in Kauai is Paradise Shave Ice, in Hanalei bay. It's right in the middle of the big grassy area in the center of town. Wishing well is also very good, but harder to find, it's on a trailer. There's a good fish taco place across the street too!
Post a Comment